Tonight, I gave the kids their last bath... by myself anyway... at least for a while. And tomorrow will be my last bedtime by myself for a while too! Yay!! I'm so excited! I just hope Trev won't get posted to Eastern Ontario (or anywhere for that matter) for work now! :)
It's been 2 long months, but I have to say that the kids have really been great and have really blossomed. I think it has somewhat forced Christine to grow up even more and take more responsibility, and though it's been hard on her, she's done really great with it all. She is very excited about seeing Papa all the time and to see her grandparents more often. She talks about them all the time and is very happy to tell anyone who'll listen that she's going to have to new house soon. I hope the excitement continues!
Nicholas is pretty much oblivious to all of this, thankfully. We did make it to babytalk this morning though and at 9 months, he's 20 lbs 7 oz, 30" long and has a head circumference of 48cm. So he's continuing to do really well on that front. He eats what we eat and is happy most of the time. He's got a cold right now, so that can change his mood a bit. He wants to stand up all the time and pulls himself up on whatever he can reach up on. Lots of fun... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment