Friday, October 24, 2008

Today's visits

We had 2 showings this afternoon... both were looking for something they could turn into rental... oh well... I'm so tired of this! I don't want to sell another house ever! I guess it wouldn't be so bad if we were all here and just selling because we wanted to move but with no time pressures, etc. And if the market was better it would probably be better too.

Wish us luck on the open house tomorrow! Hopefully the wind and rain won't keep people home:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the open house...and I agree, selling with pressure completely sucks. Maybe Amy's chocolate chip cookie plan is in order???

Julie said...

I tried... for the visits (before Trev left anyway), I had cookies, pies, etc. every time. Didn't work then. I meant to do it today, but that wasn't going to happen - check today's post (coming soon) for the reason why...

haggaret said...

Good luck!

I can't imagine ever selling a house without any time pressures. I would think you will always be selling for a reason and therefore there will be always be some sort of time pressure...

Try not to get too down, you'll be back in Freddy with Trev in no time!

Julie said...

Thanks Kev! I look forward to it!

I guess what I meant by no time pressure is more a situation like my parents: they had a lot they were going to build on, but weren't in a rush to sell their current house. Whenever it sold, they would start to build. They weren't leaving town, weren't changing jobs, etc. so if it took 2 years to sell, it just meant that they were 2 years away from their new house. They were also able to stick to the price they wanted more than we can because of it.